airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Marlon Pierce <marpi...@iu.edu>
Subject Fwd: [IMPORTANT] proposal ranking due on 2014-04-11 18:00 UTC
Date Fri, 11 Apr 2014 13:20:36 GMT
These are due today at 2:00 pm US ET.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[IMPORTANT] proposal ranking due on 2014-04-11 18:00 UTC
Date: 	Sat, 29 Mar 2014 00:26:40 +0100
From: 	Ulrich Stärk <uli@apache.org>
To: 	mentors@community.apache.org

Mentors,

it is time to formally score your mentee's proposals now. This will be done according to the
guidelines laid out in [1]. The scoring will be recorded in the spreadsheet at [2]. All scores
have
to go with an explanation in the corresponding column. I pre-loaded the spreadsheet with the
proposals from Melange. If you make changes in Melange (e.g. click the "wish to mentor" slider),
and
want to make my life easier, please also do these changes in the spreadsheet.

There is a hard deadline two weeks from now. Scoring has to be complete on

         Friday, April 11, 18:00 UTC [3]

No exceptions. At that time I will lock the spreadsheet for editing and copy the numbers over
Melange.

Questions, comments? Please ask on the mailing list and do not email me directly as others
may be
able to provide you with an answer more quickly when I'm unavailable.

And please remember: We must not make any statements regarding acceptance or rejection to
any student!

Cheers,

Uli

P.S.: Needless to say that the link to the scoring spreadsheet is strictly private. No forwarding
any publicly archived list!

[1] http://community.apache.org/mentee-ranking-process.html
[2] http://s.apache.org/gsoc2014scoring
[3] http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=ASF%20scoring%20deadline&iso=20140411T1800