airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [GSoC] Proposal References and Templates
Date Fri, 21 Mar 2014 03:12:09 GMT
This looks nice and to the point. Can you also include Airavata internal service to service
security? Example Airavata API Server interactions with Orchestrator and so on. Assuming all
these internal CPI’s also are implemented by thrift, we need to come up with a mutual authentication
among these services. Or explore a deployment strategy to have them all within a DMZ.

Suresh

On Mar 20, 2014, at 10:19 PM, Supun Nakandala <supun.nakandala@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> This is the draft of my proposal for the project "Add security capabilities to Airavata
thrift services and clients" [1]

> Thank you.
>
> [1] - http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/public/google/gsoc2014/scnakandala/5727390428823552
>

> On Wed, Mar 19, 2014 at 11:39 PM, Nipun Udara <y.b.n.udara@gmail.com> wrote:
> Here is draft of my GSOC proposal  [1]
>
> Regards
>
> [1] http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/public/google/gsoc2014/udara/5629499534213120
>

> On Wed, Mar 19, 2014 at 11:32 PM, Sachith Withana <swsachith@gmail.com> wrote:
> Here's my proposal [1] ( still very much in progress) if any one wants to take a look.
>
> [1] http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/student/google/gsoc2014/sachtihwithana/5649050225344512
>

> On Wed, Mar 19, 2014 at 1:07 PM, Suresh Marru <smarru@apache.org> wrote:
> Thanks Supun for sharing it, its a good starting point. Lets follow up with the thrift-angularJS
discussion to concretize this more.

> Suresh
>
> On Mar 19, 2014, at 12:15 PM, Supun Nakandala <supun.nakandala@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi All,
> >
> > The first draft of my GSoC proposal is available at [1].
> >
> > Thank you.
> >
> > [1] - http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/public/google/gsoc2014/scnakandala/5662278724616192
> >

> > On Wed, Mar 19, 2014 at 8:55 AM, Suresh Marru <smarru@apache.org> wrote:
> > GSoC Students,
> >
> > If you haven’t already done so now is the time to get your proposal into google
melange. The following resources might help: