airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Raminder Singh <rsand...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Updates to Airavata Server Startup
Date Mon, 10 Mar 2014 20:24:15 GMT
Hi Saminda,

I am not able to stop the server using ./airavata-server.sh stop. I am getting following log
message and it stays like that.

[INFO] Requesting airavata server(s) to stop…

Another suggestion is to have a rolling file logs for the server. That way if user restarts
the service, old logs are not lost.

Thanks
Raminder

On Mar 10, 2014, at 11:20 AM, Saminda Wijeratne <samindaw@gmail.com> wrote:

> We should be able to. Should it be a server implementation level configuration? If so
can be put it in the server properties?

> On Mon, Mar 10, 2014 at 10:20 AM, Lahiru Gunathilake <glahiru@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Saminda,
>
> Can we support TThreadPoolServer and make it configurable ?
>
> Regards
> Lahiru
>

> On Mon, Mar 10, 2014 at 8:54 AM, Saminda Wijeratne <samindaw@gmail.com> wrote:
> A few updates to the standalone server startup [1],
>
> Start the server as a daemon when needed
> eg: $./airavata-server.sh start
> Stop the server (daemon or otherwise)
> eg: $./airavata-server.sh stop
> What servers to start are mentioned in the server properties file ("servers=<server1><server2>...").
The servers will start in the given order
> eg: servers=apiserver,orchestrator
> Command line parameters of the form "--<arg-key>=<arg-value>" updates or
overrides existing server configs.