airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject GSoC 2013 to GSoC 2014
Date Sun, 02 Mar 2014 14:59:32 GMT
Hi All,

Last year GSoC projects made good individual contributions producing components but we fell
short of integrating them. Part of the challenge was lack of native JS support in Airavata
API. Now that Airavata API has also evolved significantly, can we revisit these projects.

Can each of you please refresh your memories and documentation and summarize what needs to
be done and how much you are realistically planning to continue to contribute and which will
be a good new GSoC 2014 project based on the theme you guys have worked on.

Since Shameera volunteered to explore the JS support in Airavata API (either using the native
thrift version or a additional JS-API layer) lets assume this and discuss further. GSOC 2014
deadlines are round the corner, so please speed up this discussion.

Cheers,
Suresh