airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Sachith Withana <swsach...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GSoC] Proposal References and Templates
Date Wed, 19 Mar 2014 18:02:44 GMT
Here's my proposal [1] ( still very much in progress) if any one wants to
take a look.

[1]
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/student/google/gsoc2014/sachtihwithana/5649050225344512<http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/student/google/gsoc2014/sachtihwithana/5649050225344512?validated=True#>

--
Thanks,
Sachith Withana