airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Sanchit Aggarwal <sanchitagarwal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GSoC 2013 to GSoC 2014
Date Thu, 13 Mar 2014 13:54:27 GMT
Hi All

The main focus this time should be on the integration of the individual
modules.
The main issues during integration were:
1) Using the Registry API inside Angular JS.
Solution: we thought of re-write the JS API client into an Angular.

2) Usage of HTTP API for RabbitMQ in the Frontend
Solution: Porting Vijayendra's code to AngularJS

IMO plan for this year GSOC projects should be addressing these issues.

@Shameera: It would be nice if you provide us with further details of
native-thrift version and JS-API layer.

Regards
Sanchit and Vijayendra