airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Saminda Wijeratne <samin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Updates to Airavata Server Startup
Date Mon, 10 Mar 2014 21:47:02 GMT
I managed to reproduce this when an experiment is launched by the server.
The stop command will not return until it detects that the servers have
being stopped. Seems some thread(s) could hogging the whole process causing
the server to get any process time to execute stop. I'm looking at this
issue at the moment.