airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Saminda Wijeratne <samin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Retrieving Experiment Summaries
Date Thu, 20 Mar 2014 21:40:28 GMT
In an offline discussion with Chathuri, we came up with a simple way for
gateway developers to specify retrieving a filtered set of experiment data
based on the requirements of the gateway user.

eg:

SearchQuery query =
new SearchQuery({Experiment.Name, Experiment.Status},
{{Experiment.Owner,"bob"},{Experiment.Project,"manhattan"}{Experiment.Created,"03-19-2014",">"})
List<Experiment> experiments = thriftAPI.getExperiments(query);

*Sample syntax*
sq = new SearchQuery(<list of fields that needs to be filled>, <list of
filter criteria for the data>)

Further more the SearchQuery will have the capability to specify paging
(eg; experiments from 11 to 20).

wdyt?

Saminda