airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Saminda Wijeratne <samin...@gmail.com>
Subject Retrieving Experiment Summaries
Date Tue, 18 Mar 2014 18:57:23 GMT
For performance issues a gateway should only request a subset of data of an
experiment from Airavata server to compile a summary view of the experiment
to the scientist. Based on my current experience I feel the following data
is required to compile a general summary.

  - Exp ID/Name
  - Status
  - Project
  - Owner/Creation time

We have seeing a direct relationship between the number of experiment data
records and the turnaround time. Thus we may need some paging when
requesting the experiment data.

wdyt? Your thoughts are welcome.

(Using JIRA [1] to track the status of this task)

A detailed discussion on the topic is on the Architecture mailing list [2].

Regards,
Saminda

1. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRAVATA-995
2.