airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Lahiru Gunathilake <glah...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Features for Airavata 0.12 release
Date Wed, 26 Mar 2014 15:01:49 GMT
Hi Suresh,

I do no think this is a bad idea, but if we are not doing 0.12 release we
need to test the features we did up to now which we think is not going to
change when it comes to 0.13.

IMHO we have to do thorough testing with monitoring and orchestrator job
submission part and registry basic operations with the new data-model.

Regards
Lahiru

--
System Analyst Programmer