airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Shameera Rathnayaka <shameerai...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Integrating a thrift javascript client sdk with angularjs
Date Mon, 17 Mar 2014 18:58:15 GMT
Hi Supun,

This is great, I too found this $scope.apply()[1] would solve our issue .
And i was going to follow this[2] and come up with a sample demo but you
already have done it :) (didn't check it, will do).  For now we can wrap
exiting javaScript client as angular service and use it inside the angular.
But for long run It would be good to use Thrift generated JS client instead
exiting JS client. @Sanchit and all WDYT?

[1]
https://github.com/angular/angular.js/wiki/When-to-use-$scope.$apply%28%29
[2] http://jimhoskins.com/2012/12/17/angularjs-and-apply.html