airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Supun Nakandala <supun.nakand...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Integrating the thrift client into a Gateway
Date Sat, 01 Mar 2014 17:55:29 GMT
Hi Lahiru,

Since Sachith has asked about the Airavata client sdk I think this is the
best place to ask my question.

I went through the documentation related to the new thrift API and also
through the airavata-api code. But I cannot understand how to do the
actions like
  -> Adding host descriptors to the registry
  -> Adding service descriptors to the registry
  -> Adding workflows to the registry etc ...
using the new thrift API which can be done using the 0.11 Airavata API.

Can you explain me how can we use the new thrift api to achieve the above
tasks.

Thank you.

--
Thank you