airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Nadeem Anjum <nadeem.cs....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GSoC 2014] Integration of GenApp with Apache Airavata
Date Fri, 21 Mar 2014 15:10:22 GMT
Hi Emre,

I think it will be good to have Java interfaces integrated as well, so I
had left it in the proposal.

Just in case, its not possible to have a Java/FX2 version in time, we might
utilize that period of the timeline for some other task, which we can
decide upon later.

Let me know if you have some other opinion on this.

Thanks,
Nadeem