airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Viknes Balasubramanee <vikn...@msn.com>
Subject RE: Updates to Airavata Server Startup
Date Tue, 11 Mar 2014 03:20:03 GMT
I can update the Windows batch file if no one has done it already.

Viknes

From: Lahiru Gunathilake [mailto:glahiru@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, March 10, 2014 4:50 PM
To: dev; dev
Subject: Re: Updates to Airavata Server Startup

Saminda,

I fixed that.

Lahiru

On Mon, Mar 10, 2014 at 6:35 PM, Lahiru Gunathilake <glahiru@gmail.com
<mailto:glahiru@gmail.com> > wrote:

On Mon, Mar 10, 2014 at 11:20 AM, Saminda Wijeratne <samindaw@gmail.com
<mailto:samindaw@gmail.com> > wrote:

We should be able to. Should it be a server implementation level
configuration? If so can be put it in the server properties?

Yes.

On Mon, Mar 10, 2014 at 10:20 AM, Lahiru Gunathilake <glahiru@gmail.com
<mailto:glahiru@gmail.com> > wrote:

Hi Saminda,

Can we support TThreadPoolServer and make it configurable ?

Regards

Lahiru

On Mon, Mar 10, 2014 at 8:54 AM, Saminda Wijeratne <samindaw@gmail.com