airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: GSOC Hangout over the weekend
Date Sat, 15 Mar 2014 14:46:10 GMT
Hi All,

Please use this hangout to join the GSoC discussion in 15 minutes. This is an on-air event,
so will post the recording after the hangout is over - https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/hoaevent/AP36tYcNYV1o4oGK4sQJzfddcgxDlEmd77M9ZgFUEckYSmB6VDko0w?authuser=0&hl=en

Suresh

On Mar 13, 2014, at 10:05 PM, Suresh Marru <smarru@apache.org> wrote:

> GSoC Aspirants,
>
> Apologize for being tardy in defining the GSoC projects. Since we have been occupied
in getting together 0.12 which is kind of a precursor to the GSoC projects, we did not pro-actively
help. How about few hangout’s between saturday and 21st to help explain the current architecture
and elaborate on the projects. Lets start with the first call this weekend.