airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cleaning up unused modules before the 0.12 release
Date Mon, 31 Mar 2014 14:22:39 GMT
Lahiru,

I see two parts of this cleanup. The modules we will integrate back in the near future and
the ones we will deprecate for good. I vote for deleting the ones like the registry rest modules
and keep the ones like xbaya, interpreter and ws-messenger.

Suresh
On Mar 31, 2014, at 10:10 AM, Lahiru Gunathilake <glahiru@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> In 0.12 release we are not using following modules and what is our plan on these modules.
Are we going to ship this sources with 0.12 release ?

> modules/xbaya
> modules/workflow-interpreter
> modules/ws-messenger/client
> modules/ws-messenger/commons
> modules/ws-messenger/distribution
> modules/ws-messenger/message-monitor
> modules/ws-messenger/messagebox
> modules/ws-messenger/messagebroker
> modules/ws-messenger/samples
> modules/rest/client
> modules/rest/mapping
> modules/rest/service
> modules/rest/webapp
>
> I think we should not ship these unused code in the release. Either we have to fix the
trunk by moving these code to sandbox or to another branch or we have to branch 0.12 without
these modules and make airavata compile and work and then release 0.12.