airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Emre Brookes <e...@biochem.uthscsa.edu>
Subject Re: [GSoC 2014] Integration of GenApp with Apache Airavata
Date Fri, 21 Mar 2014 14:26:43 GMT
Nadeem,

Note: iOS, Android and Java are possible, but not currently active
target languages.
I may knock out a Java/FX2 version in time for you to utilize.

Seeing some of the discussion on identity, this may be another piece to
integrate.
I was looking at Open ID connect as a possibility, but am keeping a
local user store for now.

Thanks,
Emre.