airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Marlon Pierce <marpi...@iu.edu>
Subject Re: [GSoC 2014] Project based on XBaya
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2014 01:18:35 GMT
Nice detective work, Nadeem.  We use several self-signed jars in XBaya's
JNLP. We used to sign them during the build process, but I think we
finally just placed the signed jars in the repo.

Security problems with Java applets and webstart apps may be why the
default permissions have gotten more restrictive, so I suggest being
careful if turning the permissions down.

Marlon