airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 0.12 release dependencies
Date Fri, 28 Feb 2014 19:24:10 GMT
Hi Shameera,

Your help will be greatly in need. As Amila and Marlon pointed out, integration tests will
be great. But even better might be to start integrating with the JS-API. So far, we have been
focusing on Java and PHP clients for thrift which will use the socket communications. We stayed
out form JS support with this release since it requires a HTTP processor (which Thrift bundles)
but we did not invest time into exploring it. So if you can weigh in on if thrift native JS
support or having your JS-API layer (which uses the thrift java client) will be better.

Suresh