airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Lahiru Gunathilake <glah...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hangout: Orchestrator, Registry, GFAC, and API recap and plans
Date Tue, 04 Feb 2014 16:13:58 GMT
Hi Suresh,

Does thrift has a maven plugin to generate classes ? We can have interfaces
in one module and different implementations in a separate module. If
there's a change (API level change, the implementation modules should be
changed, otherwise they shouldn't be compiled). But if someone wants the
old one they can have a dependency to the old module and should be able to
compile the impl module).

Suresh, WDYT ?

Regards
Lahiru