airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Lahiru Gunathilake <glah...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hangout: Orchestrator, Registry, GFAC, and API recap and plans
Date Tue, 04 Feb 2014 14:59:54 GMT
Hi Suresh,

Current airavataAPI looks very clean and easy to understand. Thanks to your
very detail comments I was able to understand the process.

I think we need to make sure we give a simple easy to
use experimentModel.ConfigurationData object to configure. What is our plan
with implementing experimentModel.ConfigurationData ?

Regards
Lahiru

--
System Analyst Programmer