airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Lahiru Gunathilake <glah...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 0.12 release dependencies
Date Fri, 28 Feb 2014 20:38:56 GMT
Hi Shameera,

One important thing is once we provide the samples and howto's (if we are
planning to do so), you can review them and test our sample code.

In this release we are not providing any UI to use so everything has to be
done programatically. Programming against the airavata-api is the most
important thing and we want to make sure users can understand our
programming model in an easy learning curve. You can be our first user.

Lahiru

On Fri, Feb 28, 2014 at 2:39 PM, Shameera Rathnayaka <shameerainfo@gmail.com

System Analyst Programmer
PTI Lab