airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Shameera Rathnayaka <shameerai...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 0.12 release dependencies
Date Fri, 28 Feb 2014 22:10:04 GMT
Hi Lahiru,

Thanks for your suggestions, Ok sure i am happy to be the first user :) , I
started to build the trunk and i got a test failure in
airavata-orchestrator-service module are you still working on this
component?. Meanwhile I will go through the doc and validate the content
and steps.

Thanks,
Shameera.

--