airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Shameera Rathnayaka <shameerai...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Airavata API update and lock for 2 days
Date Mon, 10 Feb 2014 19:24:08 GMT
Hi Suresh,

There is an issue with
airavata-api/airavata-client-sdks/java-client-samples/pom.xml, It seems
parent artifactId should be changed to "airavata-client-sdks". If you need
to isolate the airavata-api(hope that is what you mean by "they are not
integrated) from main build as you are refactoring that module, better way
to do that is comment out airavata-api module from root pom.xml . We can
uncomment once you finish your works.

Thanks,
Shameera.

--