airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Shameera Rathnayaka <shameerai...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 0.12 release dependencies
Date Fri, 28 Feb 2014 19:39:17 GMT
Hi Suresh/Marlon,

Thanks for your suggestions, i will work on integration test and
documentation parts for now.

As Suresh suggest i will check the possibility of using thrift native JS
support which i think the best way to support JS client API. If we use the
JS-API layer which wrap the thrift java client ,then we need to maintain
JS-API against java api changes which may be out of sync with time.  And
one major advantage we are getting choosing thrift base api is, we can
generate client APIs for different languages with less efforts, lets try to
get maximum of it.

Thanks ,
Shameera.

--