airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Supun Nakandala <supun.nakand...@gmail.com>
Subject Clarification about Registry and Provenance packages in XBaya
Date Thu, 27 Feb 2014 08:44:20 GMT
Hi All,

I was trying to understand 0.11 XBaya implementation. There I found two
packages namely registry and provenance. According to my knowledge registry
is the place where all the persistence data is stored. But I don't
understand where provenance is fitting in the application.

I would appreciate if someone can provide me an insight on their usage and
how they will map to the proposed Airavata 0.12 API.

Also I found there are some packages like gfac, globus, modifier,
datadrive, interpreter etc which have no usage in other parts of the XBaya
application.

Thank you
-Supun Nakandala