airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Supun Kamburugamuva <supu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hangout: Orchestrator, Registry, GFAC, and API recap and plans
Date Tue, 04 Feb 2014 16:49:54 GMT
Hi Suresh,

Here are couple of examples I had about using a script to generate code for
Thrift

http://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/accumulo.git
You can find the code generation script under core/src/main/scripts

Another simple project is
https://github.com/yahoo/storm-yarn

Hadoop is using prtotocol buffers and they require protocol buffers to be
installed in the system to compile hadoop. May be Hadoop can afford to do
that :)

Thanks,
Supun..

--