airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Airavata Thrift Module Hierarchy
Date Thu, 06 Feb 2014 16:10:29 GMT
With no objections, I will goahead and make this directory structure and start checking in
thrift generated code.

Suresh
On Feb 4, 2014, at 12:42 PM, Suresh Marru <smarru@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> As we are discussing on [1] Of all the examples I looked around, I really liked apache
accumulo approach in working with thrift (thanks for the pointer Supun). How about we shamelessly
copy clone accumulo’s script? It nicely appends license headers and cherry picks thrift
interfaces changes and copies them into the right destination.