airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Marlon Pierce <marpi...@iu.edu>
Subject Re: 0.12 release dependencies
Date Fri, 28 Feb 2014 19:19:50 GMT
Definitely detailed testing of the release candidates will be useful as
0.12 will be significantly different from 0.11.  Fixing and improving
the integration tests (and, as a precursor, demanding better
documentation so that you know what to do) is also very important.

Other suggestions for Shameera?

Marlon