airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Marlon Pierce <marpi...@iu.edu>
Subject 0.12 release dependencies
Date Fri, 28 Feb 2014 18:29:17 GMT
Here is a summary of stuff that is needs to be wrapped up before we have
a release candidate.  I'm posting this for the record.

1. End to end testing of Registry, Orchestrator, GFAC, and Monitoring:
Chathuri and Lahiru are committing here.

2. GFAC Monitoring Info deposited to Registry: Raminder is working on
this.  This involves GFAC changes but can go in parallel with #1.  There
is some implementation work to be done and then integration testing.

3. Need to test the Monitoring API implementation. Chathuri will do
this. This is dependent on #3.

4. Packaging: need to figure this out for git.  Suresh is looking into this.

Marlon