airavata-dev mailing list archives

From "Miller, Mark" <mmil...@sdsc.edu>
Subject RE: Users and UserGroups in Science Gateways
Date Fri, 31 Jan 2014 19:49:47 GMT
I think we agreed that the Gateways would be responsible for user management, but maybe that
is at a different level?

From: Sachith Withana [mailto:swsachith@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, January 31, 2014 11:46 AM
To: dev@airavata.apache.org
Subject: Re: Users and UserGroups in Science Gateways

Thanks Raman,
I looked into the tables. It looks to be a viable option.
But is it okay to manage the users from the Airavata server itself?

On Fri, Jan 31, 2014 at 1:03 PM, Raminder Singh <raminderjsingh@gmail.com<mailto:raminderjsingh@gmail.com>>
wrote:
Looking at Airavata Data model, there is project which is equivalent to User group. A project
can have multiple user for a gateway and a gateway can have multiple projects.

Thanks
Raminder

On Jan 31, 2014, at 12:44 PM, Saminda Wijeratne <samindaw@gmail.com<mailto:samindaw@gmail.com>>