airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Fwd: ApacheCon NA 2014 Travel Assistance Applications now open!
Date Wed, 15 Jan 2014 16:46:50 GMT
We have seen the travel assistance is a good way for students to attend the conference. This
include students outside of US. So if you have been active, please take this opportunity to
apply for a travel scholarship and attend ApacheCon.

Suresh

Begin forwarded message:

> From: lewis john mcgibbney <lewismc@apache.org>
> Subject: ApacheCon NA 2014 Travel Assistance Applications now open!
> Date: January 15, 2014 at 11:41:16 AM EST
> To: pmcs@apache.org
> Cc: travel-assistance@apache.org
>
> To: pmcs@apache.org
>

> Hi pmcs@,
>
> The Travel Assistance Committee (TAC) are pleased to announce that travel assistance
applications for ApacheCon North America 2014 are now open! This announcement serves as a
purpose for you (pmcs@) to let members of your community know about both ApacheConNA 2014
and about the TAC assistance to attend. Could you please forward this announcement to your
community, along if possible with information on how your project is involved in ApacheCon
this year?

> ApacheConNA will be held in Denver, Colorado, April 7-9, 2014.
>
> TAC exists to help those that would like to attend ApacheCon events, but are unable to
do so for financial reasons. For more info on this years applications and qualifying criteria
please visit the TAC website at < http://www.apache.org/travel/ >.   Applications are
already open, so don't delay!

> The important date...
>
> Friday February 7th 2014 - TAC applications close.
> Applicants have until the the closing date above to submit their applications (which
should contain as much supporting material as required to efficiently and accurately process
your request), this will enable TAC to announce successful awards shortly afterwards.

> As usual TAC expects to deal with a range of applications from a diverse range of backgrounds.
We therefore encourage (as always) anyone thinking about sending in an application to do so
ASAP.