airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Sachith Withana <swsach...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Gateway Developer Tutorial
Date Mon, 06 Jan 2014 16:29:45 GMT
Hi Saminda,

I'm going to organize it base on the three major components I have shown in
my diagram.
Details wise, I would only include how the API could be used to create the
gateway. Anything beyond the API will not be explained since this is the
simple gateway guide. I would explain those details in the elaborated
version if required. Since the main expectation of the gateway developer is
to create a gateway and use Airavata API to use the resources. So I thought
details on "How to use" the API should be enough?

Including downloadable samples would be a great idea. I would do that.

Here's the rough sketch. [1]

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AIRAVATA/Simple+Gateway+Developer+Guide

--