airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Sachith Withana <swsach...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Integration test Jenkins integration
Date Thu, 30 Jan 2014 19:00:44 GMT
*Providing credentials *

I went through the two options mentioned above. ( and tested them by
implementing).
It would be more convenient and a lot cleaner to use System properties.

As Amila has mentioned we can provide the myProxy credentials and the Certs
as System properties. If the myproxy properties are provided, GRAM/GSISSH
tests will be run.( currently we are targeting Jenkins)

Any suggestions?

*Tests memory requirement*

The current build requires a lot of memory to run. I tested the integration
tests using parallel testing( same JVM different threads) and Forking(
different processes) and both required less memory. In parallel testing,
there can be a race condition issue.

Any opinions on using these? ( out of curiosity, since it's not a huge
issue)

--
Thanks,
Sachith Withana