airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Sachith Withana <swsach...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Execute the SimpleMathService using the API
Date Tue, 14 Jan 2014 02:34:27 GMT
Thanks Harsha,

What I need to know is can we execute a service which is hosted elsewhere (
ex: SimpleMathService hosted in GW8) through the Airavata API just by
providing the workflow itself.
My test selects the GfacEmbedded invoker, which to my knowledge, should not
happen since it's a WebService workflow.
But works fine with the XBaya.

--
Thanks,
Sachith Withana