airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Sachith Withana <swsach...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Users and UserGroups in Science Gateways
Date Fri, 31 Jan 2014 17:19:09 GMT
Thanks a lot Saminda,

So a user will have access to multiple shared spaces ( for each usergroup)
and to his/her own private space.

In the CIPRES usecase, how would you allow access to shared spaces in terms
of the user experience?
having one shared Space for the user and populate with all the experiments
shared with the user or
having multiple shared spaces categorized by the usergroup?

--
Thanks,
Sachith Withana