airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Sachith Withana <swsach...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Orchestrator Overview Meeting Summary
Date Fri, 17 Jan 2014 14:49:50 GMT
Hi Amila,

The use of the word "cloning" is misleading.

Saminda suggested that, we would need to run the application in a different
host ( based on the users intuition of the host availability/ efficiency)
keeping all the other variables constant( inputs changes are also allowed).
As an example: if a job keeps failing on one host, the user should be
allowed to submit the job to another host.

We should come up with a different name for the scenario..

--
Thanks,
Sachith Withana