airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Saminda Wijeratne <samin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Predefined parent working directory for jobs
Date Mon, 13 Jan 2014 17:50:48 GMT
Hi All,

Thanks for all the responses.

Lahiru, I will look at implementing the class *BaseDirectorySetupHandler. *Is
there a way which the gateway id and user can be obtained inside the
handler?

Suresh, this was also my initial thought. to use the
applicationDeploymentDescriptor properties. While it is a convenient place
for administrators to specify since it's documented in schema (so to
speak), they have to do it for each application deployment and if the
location changes they have to manually update all of them. But since I'm
aiming for a demo at the moment this indeed is a good way to go as a short
term solution.