airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Saminda Wijeratne <samin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Rename SPI explicitly
Date Fri, 24 Jan 2014 20:10:28 GMT
All the above components correspond to 2 developer parties that could work
on them. One set of developers will be using those components to do some
task while the 2nd set of developers will be implementing the interfaces of
those components to extend the component functionalities. IMO the word SPI
makes more sense only for the latter set of developers. Am I to understand
that the renaming is for these developers only?