airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Saminda Wijeratne <samin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Gateway Developer Tutorial
Date Sun, 05 Jan 2014 03:26:45 GMT
Sachith, could you explain how are you going to organize simple gateway
guide? How far details are you planning to include in it? Any down-loadable
samples would be tempting for a developers to follow through to the next
steps.

IMO I think you should start on a rough sketch/draft of the wiki page. Then
it'll be easier for anyone to give feedback on it.

Regards,
Saminda