airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Lahiru Gunathilake <glah...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Predefined parent working directory for jobs
Date Mon, 13 Jan 2014 18:21:17 GMT
Hi Suresh,

Yes Suresh you are correct but I was under the impression that we need to
enforce this thing in server side to avoid application description creation
error etc.
Each server have multiple application descriptors which are highly coupled
with each host, so scratch working directories for each host has to
configure manually (we don't re use them, have to create one for each host).

Regards
Lahiru

--
System Analyst Programmer