airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Nipun Udara <y.b.n.ud...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: About Apache Airavata
Date Thu, 16 Jan 2014 14:42:21 GMT
Dear sir,

                         I am a computer Science and Engineering student
from Moratuwa University Sri lanka, Who are interested about Apache
Airavata and willing to actively involve with Airavata Community. Also i am
planning to do the GSOC in the March. so that i like to get more knowledge
about Apache Airavata . I have already subscribed to this url-"
dev-subscribe@airavata.apache.org". Is there a way i can actively involved
with the community. I would be grateful to you if you can make me aware
regarding these. Thank you.

                       Yours Faithfully,

                       Udara