airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Danushka Menikkumbura <danushka.menikkumb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Gateway Developer Tutorial
Date Fri, 10 Jan 2014 03:39:05 GMT
That is quite impressive!.

Lets have something similar please?. A one stop shop for most of the things
that someone would want to know/learn. Lets come up with a list of things
that we may want to have. I think we already have a nice introductory
hangout session done for the last GSoC team. I suggest we start with that.

Cheers,
Danushka

On Fri, Jan 10, 2014 at 12:57 AM, Suresh Marru <smarru@apache.org> wrote:

> Good idea. We can do the free google hangout on air and preserve the
> archive url’s. Stratos has been successfully doing these  [1]
>
> Suresh
> [1] - http://stratos.incubator.apache.org/events/hangouts.html
> On Jan 9, 2014, at 12:13 PM, Danushka Menikkumbura <
> danushka.menikkumbura@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Correction.
> >
> > s/Webinar/Webcast/g
> >
> > Regards,
> > Danushka
> >

> > On Thu, Jan 9, 2014 at 8:23 AM, Danushka Menikkumbura <
> danushka.menikkumbura@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Along similar lines, we should also think of having Webinars, hosted
> slide decks, etc to help kick-start. It is good to have a set of Webinars
> for a selected set of scenarios, starting from basics to a few advanced
> ones IMO.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Danushka
> >

> > On Wed, Jan 8, 2014 at 4:15 AM, Marlon Pierce <marpierc@iu.edu> wrote:
> > Definitely it should be localhost for the beginner.
> >

> > Marlon
> >
> > On 1/7/14 5:43 PM, Saminda Wijeratne wrote:
> > > I'd say lets restrict ourselves to localhost for the demonstration
> > > purposes. GRAM is just a configuration detail which the gateway admins
> have
> > > to deal with (not the gateway developers).

> Gram or

> After
> required

> Gateway