airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Chathuri Wimalasena <kamalas...@gmail.com>
Subject Features for Airavata 0.12 release
Date Tue, 21 Jan 2014 15:06:08 GMT
Hi All,

Its time to plan features for Airavata 0.12. Lets use this mail thread to
discuss features that you would like to incorporate into Airavata 0.12.

So please come up with realistic feature list (which we can finish within 6
weeks) for 0.12. Tentative target release date is Feb 28th. Here are some
of the features that we need to incorporate into this release.

   1. Finishing up Orchestrator component (
   https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRAVATA-964)
   2. Thrift interfaces for airavata API

Please add features you would like to add to 0.12.

Thanks and Regards,
Chathuri