airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: About Apache Airavata
Date Thu, 16 Jan 2014 17:51:37 GMT
Hi Udara,

The following mail threads from gsoc 2013 will be a good read:
http://markmail.org/message/rmotieckqj3a4xxv
http://markmail.org/message/rw2qzpukheow5aiy

Suresh

On Jan 16, 2014, at 9:42 AM, Nipun Udara <y.b.n.udara@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear sir,
>
>                          I am a computer Science and Engineering student from Moratuwa
University Sri lanka, Who are interested about Apache Airavata and willing to actively involve
with Airavata Community. Also i am planning to do the GSOC in the March. so that i like to
get more knowledge about Apache Airavata . I have already subscribed to this url-" dev-subscribe@airavata.apache.org".
Is there a way i can actively involved with the community. I would be grateful to you if you
can make me aware regarding these. Thank you.

              Yours Faithfully,

              Udara