airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Features for Airavata 0.12 release
Date Tue, 21 Jan 2014 16:43:39 GMT
Hi Chathuri,

For Thrift interfaces, do we want to focus on execution API only or do you think we can get
a version of Registry methods also into this release?

Suresh

On Jan 21, 2014, at 10:06 AM, Chathuri Wimalasena <kamalasini@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Its time to plan features for Airavata 0.12. Lets use this mail thread to discuss features
that you would like to incorporate into Airavata 0.12.

> So please come up with realistic feature list (which we can finish within 6 weeks) for
0.12. Tentative target release date is Feb 28th. Here are some of the features that we need
to incorporate into this release.