airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Commit messages, Jira, and version control
Date Tue, 21 Jan 2014 20:02:41 GMT
In retrospect, it may be better to make this decision now and have INFRA create the required
repositories at once.

I kind of liked what Shameera started, just to rephrase:

* Airavata Services
* Airavata Client SDK’s
* Airavata Web UI’s
* Airavata GUI Tools
* Airavata Admin Tools

I am + 0 on this. Not sure if breaking up will reduce clutter and provide better manageability
or will overwhelm.

Here are some examples, if it helps:

https://github.com/jclouds

And the master ASF repo which is an umbrella for all apache project mirrors - https://github.com/apache