airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Simple Gateway Developer Guide Code
Date Wed, 08 Jan 2014 16:34:16 GMT
Hi Sachith,

Thanks for all your contributions with the test cases and tutorials.

Since its code, its wise to have it within version control (svn in our case). If the tests
require no additional configuration, it makes sense to integrate with integration tests. If
they require additional configuration (which I assume will be the case here), it might fit
into some other location. Also, it might be useful to bundle them with the releases as well.

We still have an outstanding item to figure out release specific documentation, but until
then the wiki can cross link the repo.

Suresh