airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Marlon Pierce <marpi...@iu.edu>
Subject Re: Gateway Developer Tutorial
Date Mon, 06 Jan 2014 18:18:19 GMT
This is all good feedback.  I recommend starting with the simplest case
first, but note we are planning to have a simplified way of doing
this--Lahiru has been working on this.  Currently you must have a
workflow defined and deposited in the registry, and the principal way to
do this is by using the XBaya GUI.

Marlon