airavata-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Commit messages, Jira, and version control
Date Thu, 16 Jan 2014 21:54:35 GMT
Thanks Marlon for resurrecting this discussion. Its also timely to the transition before GSOC
14 and as we move towards Airavata 1.0.

One thing we have noticed is INFRA support for GIT transition has increased over time. Also,
the integration with GITHUB, jClouds has fully exploited this and now there may be other projects
also. So all in all the timing is very good and + 1 to move foreword for Airavata.

Suresh